KORAIL Railroad Museum is reopening on February 2, 2021.
- Up to 600 people are allowed to entry at the same time.
- Up to 100 people are allowed into the indoor exhibition hall at the same time.
- Driving simulators and exhibition commentary programs are not operated.
- Visitors must wear a mask before entering the museum in addition to cooperating with identification and quarantine measures.
Admission may be denied for symptomatic individuals and those who fail to comply with the quarantine measures.
(Apr. ~ Oct.)
|09:00 ~ 18:00 (Last admission : 17:30)
(Nov. ~ Mar.)
|09:00 ~ 17:00 (Last admission : 16:30)
- Every Monday (except for statutory holidays)
- The day following statutory holidays (except for weekends)
- January 1
- Lunar New Year's holidays
- Chuseok holidays
(aged 4 ~ 18)
- Toddlers (under 4)
- Seniors (over 65)
- 142 Cheoldobangmulgwan-ro, Uiwang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Uiwang Station, Subway Line no.1
- 10 minutes walk from Exit 2.
- Bus number : 1-1, 1-5, 5
- Bus stop : Korea national univ. of Transportation(한국교통대학교)
Copyright © KOREA RAILROAD. All Rights Reserved.